Rental Cabin Policy for Cove Mountain Resorts
OUR MAIN ATTRACTION IS YOUR SATISFACTION!
- Our office is open daily from 8 AM until 10 PM. If you cannot arrive prior to that time, a map & key will be on our office door with your name posted. Please check with us the next day to pay the balance on your account.
- In making reservations, a one-night deposit by a major credit card is required. A confirmation will be sent to confirm reservation.
- If reservation is canceled 30 days or more prior to arrival, a partial refund of deposit will be made. If reservation is canceled less than 30 days prior to arrival, no refund will be made.
- Each cabin is priced according to size, maximum sleeping capacity, amenities, and location. Please respect the posted maximum number of people each cabin can accommodate.
- The person renting will assume responsibility for the cabin while staying there. A complete inventory is taken after each stay.
- If the reserved cabin is taken off or our rental program, you will be notified and asked to select another cabin of equal cost. If we cannot accommodate you, we will issue a full refund.
- We cater to family groups and couples. We cannot accept reservations for vacationing students. Persons under the age of 21 will not be permitted to register and will forfeit their deposit.
- House parties are not permitted and no occupants shall disturb neighbors during their stay.
- Sorry, NO PETS! No exceptions!
- We assume no responsibility for the weather. In case of early checkout, there will be no refunds given.
- 4 nights minimum stay is required for July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and leaf season in October. All other times, a 2 or 3 night minimum is required.
- Each cabin comes complete with grills, TVs/VCRs, towels & washcloths, blankets & linens. A completely equipped kitchen including microwave, coffee maker, blenders & toaster. Disposable items are furnished for your arrival only.
- Firewood will be furnished for each cabin from September through April. Kindling and fire starter can be purchased at our office when you arrive.
- Check-in time is after 3 PM and checkout time is before 11 AM. During our in-season, some cabins may not be ready for check-in by 3 PM.
- Upon check-in, balance due may be paid by cash or major credit card. No personal checks, please.
- Upon your arrival, our office staff will supply you with information on places to see and things to do in the area.